ScandAsia Photo Contests
ScandAsia will from time to time offer a Photo Contest for the readers of the ScandAsia Magazine. The contest is a great opportunity to have your images judged and commented on by an experienced panel – and maybe win one of the attractive prizes too!
Terms and Conditions
• This competition is open to the Scandinavians living in Thailand and their close family.
• Entry in this competition is FREE
• Entries should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please submit images as high quality JPG files (unzipped).
• Maximum file size per picture: 4 MB.
• Maximum 5 images per photographer.
• Submissions must include photographers full name and address, a title and a short description including the place and date (month/year) where each photo was taken. Preferably also the equipment used.
Prize Winners will be announced in the following issue of the magazine. Winners will be contacted directly as well as announced on the website and in the weekly E-Newsletter ScandAsia Weekly.
Note: By submitting your images, you allow ScandAsia Magazine the right to publish the submitted photo in the ScandAsia Magazine with credit to the photographer but with no further compensation. We will not sell or give away the right to use your photographs to any third party.
Submit you image(s) to: email@example.com
Photos for the October 2010 contest must be received before 15 November 2010.
Owner: Disraporn Yatprom
Size: 1 item
(3 items total)